An update for the sake of updating. Let's begin the month with stories about how the last month ended. Mind you, I'm doing this because I can't sleep, and Facebook won't let me upload a new picture, and I'm too lazy too start my PI100 paper. And all that shit. Anyway, here goes.
Remember when I was ranting about not having friends? I bet you do, since it's only a couple of posts below this one, actually. Well, last week I decided to step out of the hermitage (otherwise known as my room) and start talking to real people. More or less turned out well.
- Wednesday was spent with new company, and it was fun, as well as slightly embarrassing.
- Thursday was the JMA acquaintance party, which was just great--I got to meet new people and hurt my backside being pushed into the pool all in one evening (I don't know why people just love to pitch me into pools. Maybe it's because they know I don't know how to swim and it's their way of getting rid of me.).
- Friday was spent in the company of my shiftee "blockmates". I'm glad we're bonding now, and we're all for spending more time to get to know each other. To be honest, I was apprehensive about being a shiftee at the start. It's not exactly easy for me to start another whole getting-to-know-you process after two years in college. And no one can really ever replace one's blockmates, you know what I mean? But I'm glad to have my new friends. I think we're going to have a great two and a half years together.
- Saturday was spent with Iehl, whom I never see enough of. We went window shopping around Rob--an art (I guess?) which I only got the hang of in college. Yeah, you get that when you have three almost-shopaholic friends. Or girl friends, for that matter. Oh boy, do I miss the way things were. There, I said it. Anyway.
- Sunday was bonding time with my sister. My parents decided to tag us along on their night out at San Miguel by the Bay, where I learned never to order full meals at Razon's again (except possibly, for their dinuguan and sisig). Not wanting to be stuck with my parents' friends, we hit MOA and walked in and out of shops, until they started closing. I really have to take my sister out sometime. She's more of a hermit than I am.
Now all I want is a date. I hope Wednesday finally falls through. It's been weeks, so you can't blame me for missing you too much, can you?
There will always be the part of me that's perfectly fine being left alone, but I'm down for company now, too. So, sinong gustong tumambay?