Sunday, January 3, 2010

Formspring Me!

Okay, so I don't have a year-ender/starter yet. I'm sorry, I don't get much time to get reflective and mushy okay? Haha. In fact, this blog is just a break from the monotony and utter stressfulness of my nearly-academic-again life.

Anyway, so there's this formspring thing, where people ask questions and you answer. Simple enough. And since I have the ability to be bored and incredibly busy at the same time, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon.

Refer to the page for my answers too, I wouldn't want my blog to be some sort of Q&A thing. That was for Multiply, which I've gotten over. Haha.

Have fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

labels are for posts, not for people

Copyscape

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape